Sunday, August 24, 2008

So why do I have an mp3 player

I got my 2 gig MP3 player the January before we moved to India. I had it in my head I would not find the Christan music I find here.

It also worked as a 2 gig thumb drive at work. Even when they outlawed the use of them I was still handing it around to everyone.

It was also my saving grace in India. Its so loud there, the horns, the people the cars, buses and I would some times take it and listen to it on the way to work. Hearing Amazing Grace on the harp done by sister in law did me a lot of good. When your senses are overloaded having a peaceful experience can change your entire attitude. I could also listen to it at work, since of course you don't load up the work computer with your own music.

It was well worth the $40 at tigerdirect.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you. I looove amazing grace too, it stills my soul. God bless your journey Nancy, you have a big heart!