- My friends, those who speak English and the ones who only speak Tamil, we share life
- Sambar, dosa, chapatti, appalum, drum stick, and so much more fresh food
- Autos, I will have to drive myself again
- Cramming into a bus and having 6 other people touching me. Some times you end up leaving with some one elses scarf
- Living on a few coins a day
- Seeing the ingenuity of a woman who makes $50 a month while doing 3 businesses, taking care of 2 kids and her parents in her home
- The love of simplicity. You get by with what you have and that’s it.
- Working all week with Ryan on projects, proving that when you get married two do become 1!
- Being appreciated for our spreadsheets, forms and reports.
- Knowing the names of the people I deal with daily, my ironers Samiam and Nagaraj, groceries from Latha, being driven by Andros or Selvum.
- Playing Settlers of Cattan with other young moms and dads.
25 Colorized Portrait Pictures of Tokyo Geishas From Between the 1900s and 1910s - Geisha are traditional Japanese female entertainers who act as hostesses. Their skills include performing various arts such as classical music, dance, game...
1 hour ago