- My friends, those who speak English and the ones who only speak Tamil, we share life
- Sambar, dosa, chapatti, appalum, drum stick, and so much more fresh food
- Autos, I will have to drive myself again
- Cramming into a bus and having 6 other people touching me. Some times you end up leaving with some one elses scarf
- Living on a few coins a day
- Seeing the ingenuity of a woman who makes $50 a month while doing 3 businesses, taking care of 2 kids and her parents in her home
- The love of simplicity. You get by with what you have and that’s it.
- Working all week with Ryan on projects, proving that when you get married two do become 1!
- Being appreciated for our spreadsheets, forms and reports.
- Knowing the names of the people I deal with daily, my ironers Samiam and Nagaraj, groceries from Latha, being driven by Andros or Selvum.
- Playing Settlers of Cattan with other young moms and dads.
NYC&HRRR Odometer - Work on the locomotive has slowed since I developed a cold. Also I am taking the time to develop a Bible study about personal finance for use at our churc...
2 hours ago