So you know I am not lying here are more of her class mates. Pre-KG is Pink, LKG is Yellow and UKG is Blue.
Ulla Bomser: Elegant Face of 1960s Fashion
-
Ulla Bomser is a Danish-born fashion model who rose to prominence in the
mid-1960s, working in both New York and Paris. Known for her refined
features and ...
1 day ago
3 comments:
It's interesting that the whole
"celebrate every graduation" has migrated to India as well.
I hope the outfit was not too expensive, since it looks like a single-use only.
Dave
She looks so sweet in that dress! I enjoy reading your blogs and keeping up to date with your happenings.
Jen
These dresses are Very Popular! There aere whole sections of the department store that has these frocks. I washed it before hand in the washer and then spent the next hour sewwing the sides back together and the ribbon in. They are fragil.
Post a Comment