Today I got to go shopping for myself. Ryan gave me cash for Christmas and the mission to get some new clothing. Most of the time when I go shopping, I am looking for sale items for my daughter, she always needs socks or pants. Toys are great to shop for because you can play with most things before buying them. Then I looks for things my husband needs/wants/expects. Today I got to shop for me, how in the world do I do that?
I thought of what I would like and I got it :) That meant some good socks, some unmentionables and 2 sweaters and a blouse. Only the blouse survived the husband test. That just means some more shopping for another day.
35 Glamorous Portraits of a Very Young Janet Gaynor in the Late 1920s
-
Janet Gaynor (born Laura Augusta Gainor; October 6, 1906 – September 14,
1984) was an American actress. After graduating high school in San
Francisco in 19...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment